Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
TagsGame Engines

:( chat send help

A topic by samaraaa :3 created Aug 30, 2025 Views: 423 Replies: 30
Viewing posts 1 to 17
Submitted

gng i'm tweaking the jam's almost over and i still got a lot to do 馃馃馃i'm cooked 

Submitted(+1)

nah you'd win

Submitted

yeahhh!!!

Submitted

good luck bro

Submitted

I believe in you lol

Submitted

thank you !!!! i'm very nervous haha

Submitted

WE believe in you!!!!!!!!! 

Submitted

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!

Submitted

I believe in you!

Submitted

yayyy!!!!!!! 鉂わ笍

Submitted(+1)

Hang in there! Don't stress, you're almost at the finish line. My suggestion: look at your remaining tasks and see if there's anything you can simplify or even cut completely. The goal is to make the game presentable, not to make it perfect.

You're not alone in this; I haven't finished mine either, but I set some smaller, realistic goals to get it ready for submission. You've got this! I hope everything goes well and that this message gives you the boost you need. I'll be waiting to play it.

Good luck, and talk to you soon!

Submitted(+1)

thank you a took your advise and the game is almost finished now!! looking forwards for your playing!

Submitted

you're gonna finish trust I believe

Submitted

thank you it is indeed almost finished !!

Submitted

You can do it! Just remember, if you don't FULLY finish by the deadline, at least post it anyway. We can still understand where you're coming from with the game if you have the basics down, and it can always be updated in the future! :D

Submitted(+1)

i know!!! i'm looking forward to expanding on the idea i already have for my game for a future bigger project! thanks for the advise :))

Submitted

Hey, I just finished with The Hike. If you want to add me on discord, I'd be glad to help!
My discord is: viper05854

Submitted

JUST DO WHAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS WOULD DO! BELIEVE IN YOU!

Submitted

You WILL WIN THIS

Submitted

WIIIIIIINNNNNNNN

Submitted

YEAHH !!!!

Submitted

You got this!

Submitted(+1)

YEAHHH搂搂

Submitted

GUYS I FINISHED THE GAME!!!!

Submitted

yay

Submitted

鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Submitted

Congrats on finishing your game man! :)

Submitted

thanks :3

Submitted

Congrats on finishing your game. I was in the same boat as you on the last day. Everything seemed lost and hopeless but I managed to pull through as well

Submitted

proud of you for pulling through haha 馃┓

Submitted

Congrats on finishing!  This Game Jam out of the 4 I've done has also been the tightest for me.