Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
TagsGame Engines

Feedback for feedback

A topic by Parzival20451 created Feb 27, 2025 Views: 454 Replies: 34
Viewing posts 1 to 17
Submitted

I really would like to see yours feedback on my visual novel Without Us. Also I will rate and feedback your games too. Just send link to it. My game - /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3341097

Submitted

Playing yours rn! Here's mine :)

https://nuuunu.itch.io/words-of-despair

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

Hey!  If you need ratings, check our game and we'll check yours

Our game: /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3349285

Submitted

Hi there!  

You can play ours from your browser here : https://banzaisoftware.itch.io/angry-shepherd

Made with my 8yo son that makes the voiceovers and some sprites.   We did the rest with a friend.

You can chase the flies with a swatter to push them away before they eat your animals.  
Hold your right click to charge a rocket to kill the flies, NOT your animals.  
Fighting flies with a rocket launcher, WHAT COULD GO WRONG?  

Have fun! I'd love to have your feedback!   

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

/jam/brackeys-13/rate/3344559 Try my game!

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

Hey!  If you need ratings, check our game and we'll check yours

Our game: /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3349285

Submitted

I am checking it now! Thanks

Submitted

Rated your game, Here鈥檚 mine :)  https://777kira.itch.io/as-long-as-the-boss-stands

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Hi Parzival20451 and all of you guys, this is my action game Nothing to Feed, where you must feed a monster to survive. But when you have "nothing" left to feed it... things "can go wrong"! Hope you enjoy it—please leave us some feedback and rate the game ^^ If you do, my team and I will rate yours too. Thanks! 馃槉 /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3349422

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

Cool! Checking your game :D

Here's mine if you want:

/jam/brackeys-13/rate/3348991

Submitted

Played and left a review!

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

There's a problem in one level; if the screen shakes,stay still until walls spawn or else you could clip into them. Regardless, I hope you'll enjoy :) /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3349555

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

Playing your game right now. Here is my -> /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3349687

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

Hey!

Our game: /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3349285

I'll check your game too, when you check mine

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

Hey, I made a game based on time inversion. This is my first game as well. Please give it a shot. I'll rate yours.

/jam/brackeys-13/rate/3348266

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

Hey!  If you need ratings, check our game and we'll check yours

Our game: /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3349285

Submitted

You can also free to vote us ! We are need your feedbacks in our first game jam ! :)

Welcome to The Story of Something!

/jam/brackeys-13/rate/3348545

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

Ello here's mine, checking yours out in a bit :D

/jam/brackeys-13/rate/3347795

Submitted

Hey!  If you need ratings, check our game and we'll check yours

Our game: /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3349285

Submitted

Rated and wrote feedback!

Submitted

Here's mine! https://gamedave13.itch.io/plumbing-plight

Submitted

Rated and commented on yours! Hope you like mine: /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3349587

Submitted

Couldn't play yours unfortunately because the typing doesn't work on an AZERTY keyboard. no issues for the letters, but can't do the special characters like ( & ; easily

Submitted

This is my second game jam and third game I have ever created! Have fun! /jam/brackeys-13/rate/3348783

I will rate your game soon :D!